The Landing FAQ
- How Many Total Lots are At The Landing?
There are a total of 16 lots, eight lots are waterfront lots and eight are waterview lots with exceptional vistas of Totuskey Creek!
- What amenities are included with property ownership?
The following are included:
- Deep water boat slip
- Community Pool
- Lawn Maintenance
- Gated Community with Keypad Access
- Sewer and Water
- Can I choose my own home design?
Absolutely, so long as the home meets all local setbacks.
- What fees are associated with property ownership at The Landing?
The monthly Home Owners Association Dues are $150/mo. Dues include, maintenance of the floating dock/pier, access gate, roads, community pool and party pavillion, common area landscaping, lawn maintenance, just to name a few.
- Is the power to my boat slip included?
The boat slips are equipped with individual power and water hook-up.
- Are boat slips deeded?
Yes, the boat slips are deeded; one per lot.
- Is there a boat ramp located close to The Landing?
Yes, in fact there’s a great public boat ramp less than 500 yards from The Landing’s floating dock!
- How long does it take to reach the Rappahannock River by water?
From the Landing boat slips, it takes 5-10 minutes to reach the Rappahannock River.