The Landing FAQ
- How Many Total Lots are At The Landing?
There are a total of 16 lots, eight ots are waterfront lots and eight are waterview lots with exceptional vistas of Totuskey Creek!
- What amenities are included with property ownership?
The following are included:
- Deep water boat slip
- Community Pool
- Lawn Maintenance
- Gated Community with Keypad Access
- Sewer and Water
- Can I choose my own home design?
Absolutely, so long as the home meets all local setbacks.
- What fees are associated with property ownership at The Landing?
The fees are $95 per month and that includes your property taxes, sewer, water, boat slip, access to the community pool, and year round lawn maintenance.
- Is the power to my boat slip included?
The boat slips come with power and water hook-up. Each slip does have its own power meter and the owner is responsible to cover the associated power fees.
- Is the boat slip deeded?
Yes, the boat slips are deeded. That means that the slip legally belongs to the property owner.
- Is there a boat ramp located close to The Landing?
Yes, in fact there’s a great public boat ramp less than 500 yards from The Landing’s floating dock.
- How long does it take to reach the Rappahannock River by water?
It takes 5-10 minutes to reach the Rappahannock River from The Landing by water.